• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. J

Doctors

Mum,Mildred married dad,Frederick John Rayment in 1946 Richard,Roger,Jenny ,Robin,Cheryl,Jayne all came to Australia on the fairsea in 1960,then Chris,Wayne,and Patricia were born.Aunty Joans daughter Jean came to live in Queensland with husband Eddy,an army sergeant.Jean died last year,of...
  2. J

Doctors

I remember uncle Albert fondly.he did paperfolding tricks for me when I was a child and swept our chimney he was a beautiful human.
  3. J

Doctors

Hi Reddi,Kate Mathews /Saragine was my nanna.She had gone to the doctors with chest pain,he said it was nothing.She dropped dead in the doorway on the way out.told to me by her daughter Mildred ,my mother
  4. J

Doctors

Hi reddi Kate Mathews/saragine was my grandmother.she had gone the doctors with chest pain he said it was nothing .she dropped dead in the doorway on her way out.told to me by her daughter my mum ,Mildred coles.I have more info about nana.her family.
Back