• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. P

Dibble - Bakers

Again, thank you. Pican
  2. P

Dibble - Bakers

Thank you so much for this information Brummy-lad. Much appreciated.
  3. P

Dibble

It's me!
  4. P

Dibble - Bakers

Good evening. I believe my Dibble ancestors were bakers and/or confectioners in Birmingham in the 1800s and wonder whether anyone is aware of any historical records that might relate to them. Many thanks if you are able to help. Sandy West
  5. P

Dibble

Thank you, Sue. Sadly, Samuel Dibble is not one of mine. My Dibbles came from Somerset and were bakers. The article is most interesting nonetheless.
  6. P

Dibble

Thank you for this, Rob. As I suspected Samuel is not one of 'my' Dibbles and, in fact, mine came from Somerset. The article, nonetheless, is most interesting.
  7. P

Dibble

Hello, I'm a new girl and I wonder if you can help. As part of my family history research I have discovered several of my Dibble ancestors moved to Birmingham from Bridgwater in Somerset. They became bakers and/or confectioners. I have noticed there is a Dibble Road and wonder if anyone can...
Back