• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. T

St Mary's Parish Church Moseley.

Their numbers match what I have, but their maps show the grave numbering in rows from 1 up to 44, there is even a map within the grounds that shows numbering 1 to 44 in rows, there records show a grave number that matched what I have already, however, the numbering on the maps does not go up...
  2. T

Hi Janice, many thanks for the reply. Some graves are numbered on the stone but many are not they just have stone mason details. The Grave I am looking for was first used in 1894, however, it was opened and used in 1968 another member of the same family was buried then and the headstone was...
  3. T

I am looking for some help if anyone can do so, it would be appreciated. I am trying to locate a grave and was hoping someone may have a map showing the layout with grave numbers and sections in St Mary's Parish Church Moseley. I have visited the church and thier map shows graves in each row...
  4. T

Lowe Arthur Seal Stone Engraver

Own account means self employed I think
  5. T

Alfred Albut

Hi, I have sent you a PM. Ron
  6. T

Witton Cemetery Sections1 and 5

Thanks Nick, my map is missing areas 1, 5, 6 & 7. Area 8 is on my map, if your message is not a typo, please let me know and I will let you have a copy of my map. Many thanks everyone, I 'may' have the answer, I have been in touch with Witton and it seems the graves I am looking for are not in...
  7. T

Thank you Janice, I will do. Ron
  8. T

Hi Laraine, many thanks, but that doesnt show the areas I am looking for, I have a couple of maps of Witton and neither show these areas. I appreciate you uploading it though, many thanks once again Ron
  9. T

Hi all, looking for some help, I have located 2 graves I have been looking for for sometime now, the graves are apparently located in Sections 1 & 5, however all the maps I have seen do not show these two areas. Does anyone have a map they can either send me or upload to this site please? I was...
Back