• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. C

2 Raddlebarn Road, Selly Oak, Northfield, Kings Norton, Birmingham

Hi Janice Lodge hill had no record of my great gran and the city council said that once someone has been laid to rest to one has a record of it because it is no longer needed, i will keep digging tho, thank you for all the pointers hope you well.
  2. C

thank you Janice your amazing wish id met you before now x
  3. C

ive tried with birminghan city council and no record so sadly gave up as didint no where to look but you beautiful people are giving me new hope tha nk you
  4. C

Lodge Hill Cemetery

grandad died in oldbury i found his grave but no record of my gr gran anywhere
  5. C

Lodge Hill Cemetery

Thank you the website wasnt any good couldnt find her/them
  6. C

Lodge Hill Cemetery

hi Lyn her name was Lydia Gertrude Harris (nee Poole) her d.o.b was 28/may/1877 she died 15/jan/1941, her husband was William Harris he was born 26/4/1885 and died 21/11/1918 he died in west brom as she died in 1B raddlebarn road. Any help ir answer will be greatly recieved, thank you Claire
  7. C

thank you Ann Maria ive go a death certificate but just no record.
  8. C

her husband died on the 21 november 1918 his name was william harris (d.o.b 26/4/1885) grannie was called Lydia Gertrude Harris(nee poole) died 15 jan 1941
  9. C

Lodge Hill Cemetery

hi all this is real long shot i have just discovered that my great grand mother dies in 1B raddlebarn road the old workhouse/selly oak hospital, she died in 1941 i have looked everywhere possibly avalible in birmingham for her final place and have drawn blanks is there anyway i can find out...
  10. C

Evening ladies and gents my great grand mother died in 1941 in what i thought was 18 raddlebarn road which seems to be 1B raddlebarn road selly oak but she lived in birchwood road birmingham i have searched and search for her final resting place, please could someone share some light on where i...
  11. C

Hi my great gran died in 1b raddlebarn road ive have searched and searched for a grave was there a private burial ground how would i find this information out thanks in advance x
Back