• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. W

Lea village secondary modern girls' school

I believe I was at the boys school at the same time as your brothers. I think they were 4th year when I in was 2nd.
  2. W

Thank you for such a quick reply. I have been sent a photo from America of my Uncle Bert and he is with a young girl that looks like my sister, she is in a bib top dark skirt and I thought it might be her uniform, obviously not. Thanks.
  3. W

Lea village Girls Eh! My sister went there around 1960, Sonia Drakeley, we are from "The Lea" kitts Green. Could any of you describe the girls uniform for me?
  4. W

Lea Village Boys Secondary Modern School

Long shot I know but, do any of you girls out there remember what the Lea Village Girls uniform was??
Back