• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. R

Lodge Rd Hockley (the Flat)

Got it .....
  2. R

I did. Currently trying to get in contact with the last (?) Hudsons in Birmingham via Facebook
  3. R

You guys rock. The Hudsons originally came from Leamington Hastings near Rugby ..... but that's another story.
  4. R

Hi Lyn .... sorry .... no link ????
  5. R

Farm Street Hockley

Thanks again.
  6. R

Would LOVE a photo that included Hudsons the butchers ( am a distant relative).
  7. R

Farm Street Hockley

Thanks so much. I have messaged her via Facebook.
  8. R

Farm Street Hockley

My name is William Hudson and I live in Austin, Texas. I am related to the Hudsons, butchers of Lodge Road. Their pedigree looks like this: John William HUDSON ( b. 1946), m. Margaret Clements > Arthur Henry HUDSON (b. 1899), m. Lilian HACKETT > Arthur William HUDSON (b. 1867), m. Rose Lydia...
  9. R

Hudsons the Butchers on Lodge Road

My name is William Hudson and I live in Austin, Texas. I am related to the Hudsons, butchers of Lodge Road. Their pedigree looks like this: John William HUDSON ( b. 1946), m. Margaret Clements > Arthur Henry HUDSON (b. 1899), m. Lilian HACKETT > Arthur William HUDSON (b. 1867), m. Rose Lydia...
Back