• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. R

Waverley Grammar School

I HAVE A FULL SCHOOL PHOTO TAKEN ABOUT 1945. UNFORTUNATELY i HAVE JUST MOVED RESIDENCE AND CAN'T PUT MY HAND ON IT AT THE MOMENT. I WAS THERE AT WAVERLEY ROUGHLY FROM 1943 TO 1948. I CAN REMEMBER PLENTY OF FELLOW SCHOLARS BUT DON'T HAVE ANY CONTACTS....UNFORTUNATELY. INCIDENTALLY I AM NOW...
  2. R

Waverley Grammar School

I still remember the teachers names and many of my fellow class mates but have no contact with them other than a couple of chaps from the same years. The teachers of course will have all passed on.
  3. R

Waverley Grammar School

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately I don't know how to delete my address from my previous comment.
  4. R

Waverley Grammar School

Would love to be contacted by anyone from my era, if any still alive and kicking.
  5. R

Waverley Grammar School

When I was at Waverley 1943 - 48 Miss Howarth was the Geography teacher.
  6. R

Waverley Grammar School

I attended Waverley from 1943 to 1948 and was in contact with the Old Waverlians Soc.. around 2000 but that passed away and I think nearly everyone of my time has done the same. Just have a couple of contacts of my era Albert Hope , Eric Bignell. Would welcome contact with anyone from that period.
Back