• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. S

Tanworth Lane

They had probably got it via compulsory purchase but it had been empty a long time! My Mom always told the tale of looking out of the window to see a herd of cows in our drive, after this happened a few times she just opened the gate and let them out onto Tanworth Rd! She was used to cows as she...
  2. S

Tanworth Lane

That's why I thought it might be that one
  3. S

Tanworth Lane

Sans Soucis too far up Tanworth Lane, my Dad said Solihull sold it to developer who built the houses on Hathaway so I am sure it was demolished. My brother who is older has looked at at Sans South and said it's not that! I remember going into the house and the main room had 2 fireplaces it...
  4. S

Tanworth Lane

Lived in small Lodge on Tanworth Lane mid 60's, it had a well in the garden. My Dad worked for Solihull Council and said they owned it and the big house. He is dead now and would love to know the name of the big house, was it Tatterpool Farm?
Back