• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. Argaud (Raimond) Gerald

NORMA QUIBELL...CYCLO GEAR POTTERS HILL ASTON

Re Happy to have some NEW old Photos for me and family sisters (Evelyne Muriel) Cousin Reine and Monique (From Jean) Patrick and Philip from Ado [email protected]
  2. Argaud (Raimond) Gerald

Some photos Family Raimond Grand Father Albert Grand Mother Rose Jean (during his Army 1935) Marthe my Mother Ado
  3. Argaud (Raimond) Gerald

Bonjour my Mum Marthe (Raimond) Ado and Jean oncle...Albert was my Grand Father Grand Mother Rose I send you some photos to day later Who are you
  4. Argaud (Raimond) Gerald

Bonjour Come from my family Raimond...
  5. Argaud (Raimond) Gerald

Grandfather's House - Mr Albert Raimond - Handsworth and Cyclo Gear - Difficulty in Finding Correct Address

re the daughter Gartmore ?....who start to leave on London or arround
  6. Argaud (Raimond) Gerald

Grandfather's House - Mr Albert Raimond - Handsworth and Cyclo Gear - Difficulty in Finding Correct Address

re Bonjour friends° in a garden to Osborne house 1936 ° name Gartmore ??? of their house Charm ?
  7. Argaud (Raimond) Gerald

Bonjour yes thanks you ...I try to fine some photos many years ago ...where are they ? Merci
  8. Argaud (Raimond) Gerald

Bonjour happy from this photo in a Garden of Osborne House in September 1936 top right was Albert Raimond Grand Dad on his Left was my Mum Marthe Argaud ( Raimond) on her left brother Ado Raimond ( Was during II War with S.O.E. Buck Master at St Etienne group Ange...) under on a left friend to...
  9. Argaud (Raimond) Gerald

I don't know i try to see with Google map and next year "after Covid" i try to go to Birmingham
  10. Argaud (Raimond) Gerald

Family Albert Raimond Osborne House 1936 Birmingham Albert the Dad Rose Mother Marthe Daughter Ado Boy and some friend .....
  11. Argaud (Raimond) Gerald

Merci Thanks i can do the translation Thanks at every body now if some people have some photos again for the Cyclo Gear or for the Manor at Handworth 83 Hall road where my grand Parents and my Mam Marthe and Oncle (Ado and Jean) leave when they are in Holiday or for working for Cyclo Gear...Merci
Back