• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. K

69 Bromsgrove St

thanks so much for the help, hard doing this from Australia with not much chance of getting to Birmingham !
  2. K

69 Bromsgrove St

not 100% sure when he died, still tracking him through whatever i can find, very much appreciating all the help !
  3. K

69 Bromsgrove St

I don't suppose you could tell me where you accessed the file as I cant seem to find it online anywhere ?!
  4. K

69 Bromsgrove St

Thanks I have only been able to locate one, the 1855 warwickshire directory... I cant find any Corporation Directories online?
  5. K

69 Bromsgrove St

Thank you so much, are the 1862 or later corporation directories available online anywhere ?
  6. K

69 Bromsgrove St

Wow that is fantastic info, I hadn't looked at the Whites directory only the various Post Office directories or Kellys and had lost track of George after 1858 so I haven't been able to find a definite death date. William Johnson (Georges father) lived at that address from 1819 as first a...
  7. K

69 Bromsgrove St

Wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of an area Bromsgrove street was back in 1820s-1850s, what kind of people lived there and what was the standard of living ? I had GGG grandparents living at 69 Bromsgrove St who were wheelwrights and milkmen. Were the houses rentals or did people own...
Back