• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. EmmaLL

Hare & Hounds Hagley Rd 1881

Hi, wondering if anyone can help point me in the right direction for images of The Hare and Hounds Pub Hagley rd? Just looking into my family tree and I can see relatives were living there in 1881 according to the census.
  2. EmmaLL

Granddads 'Memoirs'

In the mid 90's. My grandad started jotting down his (what we all jokingly called) Memoirs. Sadly he passed away suddenly so only scratched the surface. They were packed away as my Nan found them upsetting and after she passed we found them. I deciphered his squiggly handwriting and typed...
Back