• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. E

Sheldon Bombing

Just wow!!!! I absolutely love all of this! It makes my heart so warm!!! Mabel is a woman after my own heart, I am just like her. I am always in the bham rag market, adore vintage and antiques, our house is full of quirky things! I can’t believe it actually... I just know she’s still about I’m...
  2. E

Sheldon Bombing

Omg this is amazing!!!! I adore every last piece of info you have given!!! One thing I want to ask - was there ever a “josie” around the bungalow? I absolutely adore this house and it’s always had a wonderful vibration. I’m 34 but i have an old soul, so I like vintage items, and we grow veg...
  3. E

5 back of 192 5/192 watery lane

Hey!!! My Nan has been telling me all about her life on watery lane, and how she use to baby sit all the little kids, and known as the mother of watery lane. Her name is June Rawlings, maiden name knight, of 6 sisters, Janet, Christine, Valerie, Joan, carol. Albert and violet was her parents. I...
  4. E

Sheldon Bombing

Hiya! I was just hoping and wondering you could remember anything at all about my home, 86 common lane. It lays back a bit next to keeble grove. I love my home it has so much character, would love to know if anyone remembers anything about it!
  5. E

Sheldon Bombing

Hiya! I live on common lane, 86 it’s a bungalow right next to the flats on keeble grove, I was trying to picture where This photo is on common lane. I’m so desperate to know more about my home xx
  6. E

Air raid shelters

hi Wendy! This is my first time on here and I was wondering if you could give me any info! Iv recently moved in to number86, a bungalow set back slightly next to the flats on keeble grove. I was wondering if you knew of anyone who lived here or anything at all. I just love the history of old...
Back