• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. A

Information on Smith family

Wow! Well thank you so much for all of your help, it’s interesting to know about all of the information you have given
  2. A

I will have to see if I can find them somehow. Oh dear... that’s not great haha. Do you happen to know dates / any more information for John Smith and Ellen Allman at all please?
  3. A

I can’t thank you enough for all of your help! I didn’t expect to hear of information dating back that far. I hope this isn’t too much to ask, but do you know if there are any photos of any of the above and where I may be able to find them? My Nan has no memory of what her dad (Ernest) looks...
  4. A

Thank you so much! Can I just make sure i have this right. So my Nans biological dad, Ernest, his father was John William, who would be my nans grandad. John Williams father, John would be my nans great grandad and Johns father Robert would be her great great grandad? Do you happen to know of...
  5. A

Hi, I’m looking to find more information about my family history. My nans name is Patricia Mary Smith, born October 1952, married to Dennis Michael Steward who was born in December around 1948. My nans mom was called Mary Kathleen Blake who married a miner, Ernest Samuel Smith who passed away...
Back