• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. S

Lordswood Boys' Technical School

Hi Roger. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Good to hear from you. Yes a few sad loses but I suppose it's to be expected at this stage of life. When I was reading through the posts yesterday it truly didn't seem like, what, 50 plus years since all those thing happened. Yes I recall when we met at...
  2. S

Hi Taf. Yes you have Pete Collin right. Very fast. Pete and I stayed very close friends after leaving school. Lovely chap. Sadly missed.
  3. S

Hi. I'm new to the forum today. I attended 61 to 66. There are a few posts by names I recognise. Roger Blower, Paul Turley, TaffyT. Also loads of names mentioned in post that have bought so many memories flooding back. There was an incident I recall but can't remember the exact time. It was the...
  4. S

Hi TaffyT New to the site today. I have just found this site and forum. It's been an absolute thrill reading through the post. Its all a little bit too much to take in, keeps triggering so many memories. Yes what about Butlins? My abiding memory is of you keeping us in the bookies most...
Back