• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. J

Wilmot Breeden Limited

Thank you I will look at it now, much appreciated
  2. J

Wilmot Breeden Limited

If anyone can shed some light or provide a direction that will help, as just need something to guide us and any information that may lead us to finding my husband’s dad.
  3. J

Wilmot Breeden Limited

no problem, thank you for your help. Hopefully someone will be able to help on this site. But appreciate your help none the less.
  4. J

Wilmot Breeden Limited

Yes she lived at Newells Rd, Sheldon
  5. J

Wilmot Breeden Limited

Hi all my reason for the employee list is because I am looking for my husband’s biological dad. He would of been an Asian man, my mother-in-law as I said was Dorothy Evans, we do not have a name and therefore hope that someone on this site can help. My husband was born in February 1967, we...
  6. J

Wilmot Breeden Limited

thank you for replying it was Amington are site.
  7. J

Wilmot Breeden Limited

Hi thank you for replying, it was the Amington Rd site, she worked at.
  8. J

Wilmot Breeden Limited

Hi I wonder if anyone can offer any assistance to me. I am looking to find out who worked at the Tysley site back in 1966. My mother in law Dorothy Evans worked there at the time. I don’t know if there would of been employees listed anywhere ?? This would be of great help if anyone can offer...
Back