• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. R

Photo

Not sure how to put photo onto site ,any ideas please.
  2. R

Birmingham buses

Cheers Rod Allen
  3. R

Birmingham Schools Football History / & photos

Recognise team member,went to Tile cross then Sir Wilfred.....Brian Faulkner? Front 2nd left.
  4. R

Help please - Great Francis Street & Nechells Place

Dear Steve,My Grand parents lived at 137 Nechells Place,taken from 1922 census Family name ALLEN
  5. R

William Tranter, gunmaker

Dear fellow member,looking at Berswell ,came across Elizabeth ALLEN,married to William TRANTER circ1773.Could you expand your information,as researching all ALLENs in Birmingham area.kind regards.Rod Allen
  6. R

farina

I lived next door to The Farina family semi-detached 101 Richard younger than myself.Family moved circ 1980s
Back