• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. G

Davos, Switzerland Sunday Mercury & Kunzle

Hi Everyone, I haven't visited this site for a while but it has been good to see the photo's and read about your memories I think most of us have similar memories and they all seem to be good which says a lot for Davos. Hi Steve, It was good to hear from you and see your photo's looking at them...
  2. G

Hi everyone, it's great to read your memories of Davos. I think the one thing we all remember is the liege whether the sun was shining or it was snowing very heavy outside we still had to do liege out on the balconies. Anyway thanks for you replys it great to read them as you have probably...
  3. G

Hi Stephen Linney, You must think I'm really terrible not replying to your email sooner but one of my daughters got married last week so as you can imagion everything has been hectic and I'm only starting to catch up on things now. I would have been in Davos when you was there was you in Caselva...
  4. G

Hi Charles, Steve and everyone else that was in Davos, Don't take any notice of the last thread it was my daughter trying to do a reply as I tried a couple of times last week but it wouldn't let me. I'm sorry I can't remember you Charles although we probably did know each other but it is over 40...
  5. G

To Charles Lock, I did reply to your email earlier this evening but I don't seem to have any record of it being sent, so if you read this maybe you will let me know if you received it. As I always say Davos is a great place and we were lucky to go there. Best wishes from Gillian.
  6. G

To Steve Hooper, I'm sorry I didn't put your name on my thread but I'm sure you could guess it was directed to you and also anyone else who was in Pro juventute and Sanatorium Sanitas when we were there or after us, do you know are children and adults still going out to Davos, as it is a lovely...
  7. G

I was delighted to read your thread, I was also in Pro Juventute from November 1965 - May 1968. I was there when the English children moved up to Caselva. As I said I went home in May 1968 but in 1971 I returned to Davos again and stayed in Sanatorium Sanitas where the elder patients stayed...
Back