• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Y

Henry James Mould

Good point. Suppose I’ll never know but I like to think he was their son :)
  2. Y

Henry James Mould

They had 3 - 4 children together then before being married (excluding my relative, father apparently unknown). I could expect 1 child born before marriage but so many! The George Mould I have details on was born in 1830, father Samuel and mother Alice Greenhough but there is obviously now...
  3. Y

Henry James Mould

Ooer! I wonder who his father was??! Thanks for looking into this. Much appreciated.
  4. Y

Walter H Middleton daughter info

I'm an ancestor of Samuel Barnes and Ann Harvey and it became something of a custom to add "Harvey" as a middle-name to subsequent offspring, including my Nan, Clara, born 1900.
  5. Y

Henry James Mould

I have being trying to find a record of the birth, and then marriage of an ancestor, Henry James Mould. He was born 1848/9 I presume in Brum and died, aged 70 in Brum in 1919 (I have records for this). He married a Sarah Ann Shute (or similar surname) and they had several children after 1874...
Back