• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. J

Whisky A Go Go

It was a top night. Who would have thought the 75 was the new 25!! I was still dancing at midnight. Soul music does that to you.
  2. J

Whisky A Go Go

It was a looong afternoon but really enjoyable. More chats, more jogging of the memory and a lot of laughs. Looking forward to the next one already.
  3. J

Lordswood Boys' Technical School

There was most likely more than one Alan Hunt at LBTS but the one I remember had fair hair and was the younger brother of Andy Hunt, who was also good at sport.
  4. J

Lordswood Boys' Technical School

Howard, I didn't attend Lordswood School but knew a few lads who did. One being Andy Hunt part of the Athletics Team 63/64 who stands behind you, 2nd in on the second row. He also played rugby.
  5. J

Whisky A Go Go

Could you be persuaded to arrange a reunion before June - to make up for those we missed
  6. J

Fred Dawkins Cafe Highgate Road Balsall Heath

From 1956-1958 I was at Main Street Junior School where Roger Dawkins attended.
Back