• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. D

WW2 Service Records

this information is fantastic, i have been trying to locate information on my grandad who served in world war 2 but regardless of how many sites i have joined and paid for i cant find anything. i have just sent off a cheque to the mod for £30 to see what they come up with. his nme was frederic...
  2. D

Parfitt

ut his fathers and great grandfathers name i should be able to eliminate him from my search!! Thank you so much for your help
  3. D

Parfitt

thats fantastic, would you mind passing my name on and my email address (i will send you privately) I know somef the Parfitts went to Aston but without talking to him (if he is interested in talking to me) i wouldnt be able to work out if he is a distant relative!!
  4. D

Parfitts! Are you out there -

I am trying to locate the following people (or their relatives as some will no longer be with us). they are my fathers aunts and uncles and i dont really know where to start, so any advise greatfully received!! Their mother was: Maria Walton and father Harry Parfitt Harry, had a son called...
  5. D

Parfitt

I am interested in speaking with any Parfitts living in the Birmingham area as it seems most of my fmaily settled there and i d onot have much information on them
  6. D

How do i find out where relatives are buried?

thats a very good point, i have no idea if they were buried or cremated. I will be back once i have done a little bit more research!
  7. D

i am looking for 2 people 1. maria parfitt born 1887 or 1890 and deceased 31/10/55 in Accocks Green and also 2. Harry Parfitt born 1875 and all i know is he was deceased before 1940 sorry, i know its very vague
  8. D

family tree template

hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good family tree template. i have tried a few which do not meet my needs and i am currently using word and microsoft publisher which is becoming extremely difficult as my family tree grows. Thank you for your help
  9. D

This may seem like a strange question but i am new to this. Can anyone tell me how i would find out where relatives are buried please?
  10. D

Arnolds Tailors and The Dale Manufacturing Co - Cape Hill

MikeJee kindly told me that Tom Arnold, tailor occupied 86 and 88 Cape Hill, From 1936-1944 it was Arnolds Tailors. By 1949 The Dale Manufacturing co , gown manufacturers, were at 86-88 Cape Hill. I was wondering if anyone knew any more information on these companies? :shocked:
  11. D

1st BN North Stafford

I am trying to find some more information about someone who served in this army. I have their pivate number and i know they were promoted various times and were called to service in the 1930s. does anyone know how i can obtain more information?
Back