• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. N

JOSEPH TURNER and MARY CANE or CARL...

Good evening everyone, after trying numerous ways, I ve so far , not got any further...Im hoping to see if I can get any more info in the named above as they would be my GGG Grandparents, their son was JOHN PATRICK TURNER dob DEC 1893....Id love to know if they were Birmingham or Scottish born...
  2. N

JOSEPH and MARY TURNER...

Good afternoon everyone, hope alls well and keeping safe with this storm, im hoping to find out a little more about the above named, so I can trace further my family tree, im now aware they had a son JOHN PATRICK TURNER, not to sure if there were any others as well.......Id like to know about...
  3. N

TURNER and TAINTON

Good evening everyone and a Very HAPPY NEW YEAR....OK , on checking on my family tree with TURNERS....im lead to believe that my Grand Mother was a LILIAN TAINTON ??? If this is spelt correctly....she Married my Grandfather CYRIL FRANCIS TURNER and their family were KENNETH FRANCIS (My...
  4. N

Turner family Tyburn Road Erdington

Good evening....im hoping to trace the remainers of my family , who I believe were in the ERDINGTON area TYBURN ROAD I think it was, My Father was KENNETH FRANCIS...Grandfather was CYRIL FRANCIS one of the many brothers who if I remember were LESLIE..DONALD ..GEORGE can t remember the...
Back