• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. A

See Birmingham by Post Card

Hi Bob. I would love to have the postcards, it would be very kind of you. I miss Birmingham so much and take an avid interest. If you could send to Andrew Woodhall, 20 Maryport Court, Carlisle, CA2 5LY. Let me know of any costs. Regards
  2. A

Birmingham City Police 1839 - 1974

Hi John Do you remember Don Woodhall C222 and Ted Minchin Collators Office. Don lived in Beechglade, Handsworth Wood. He left in late 1973 to run a record shop in College Road. He re-joined in 1975. Regards Andrew
  3. A

City And Midland Arcades

My grandmother Mabel Redgrave worked at Werff Brothers 11 City Arcade according to 1921 census on FMP
  4. A

City And Midland Arcades

Hi Everyone my grandmother according to the 1921 census FMP worked at Werff Brothers 11 City Arcade
  5. A

See Birmingham by Post Card

HI David, according to the 1921 census FMP my grandmother Mabel Redgrave worked at Werff Bros in City Arcarde
  6. A

Lordswood Boys' Technical School

Hi Matt. I've just seen the picture of your dad, He's hardly changed. He taught me Maths at Lordswood 1975/6. Send him my regards.
Back