• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. T

Daniel O'Connell HOGAN, Born 10/11/1840, Birmingham

Evening TIA, My interest is purely academic. He is one of the 4,080 juvenile offenders who passed through Parkhurst Prison 1838-1864 and for whom I'm researching a PhD, analysing whether or not the prison was successful as a reformatory. My modus operandi is to create a biography for each...
  2. T

Hello TIA, I hope the information was helpful. Do you have any details for him at all after 1857? I'm sorry but James WHITEHOUSE is not familiar to me. TC3
  3. T

Hello TIA, The details I was given regarding his siblings are reproduced below in chronological order: Isaac born 17/06/1828 baptised 22/06/1828 Susanna born 24/06/1830 baptised 11/07/1830 John: No information. Elizabeth born 23/10/1834 baptised 02/11/1834 Thomas born 24/10/1837 baptised...
  4. T

Good Evening TIA, The information quoted in my original post, including the middle name "O'Connell", was provided by a subscriber to another reputable genealogical website having researched I understand St. Chad's Roman Catholic Church records. I have fully documented his criminal aspect, for...
Back