• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. M

The Gothic - Great Hampton Street

Thanks for this! Looks exactly like it, you're right. Interesting, how the community can dig up a wee bit more than the people involved, eh? :)
  2. M

It seems like you may be right on the money - I can see it in the pic, though it's probably either missing letters or the quality is too bad to make out some. Interesting bit of history there :)
  3. M

Quick reply! The neon sign is not confirmed or anything, just a thought for now, but I'm sure it wouldn't look garish. All in all, it's certainly better to have the building revived than to leave it as is. It's in a VERY sad state, both inside and outside. The roof is collapsing, the extension...
  4. M

P.S.: The pub token (posted by Astoness) interested me. Perhaps the design could sneak into the updated building somewhere :)
  5. M

Good afternoon, gents! Glad to see you taking an interest in this beautiful building (sadly, soiled with the ugly paint and left for dead for faaaar too long). Let me begin by introducing myself - I'm the guy who created the future phase building mock-ups for Blackswan :) Funny bit of...
Back