• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. G

Stella Street, Nechells

My GG Grandad lived at Back Stella Street to till May 1920 did you ever find a photo please
  2. G

Stella Street, Nechells

Hi Eileen did you ever find a picture of Stella street As my GG Grandfather lived there up until May 1920 he actually lived back 22 Stella Street
  3. G

Stella Street, Nechells

Hi Have just found out my GG Grandfather live in Stella Street up until May 1920. Did anyone find a picture of Stella Street please. Brummie30 or Eileen.
  4. G

Hoare Oliver

Hi Thankyou it is indeed Olivers birth, another puzzle solved and thankyou for taking the time to look for me
  5. G

Hoare Oliver

Hi Thankyou for your help I have sent and are waiting for a couple of certificates to verify what I hope is right. Thankyou for taking the time to look for me
  6. G

Hoare Oliver

Hi Thankyou I would say you are right I think he married Ellen Meek who died a few years later. Then married Francis Elizabeth but had a child my GG grandfather out of wedlock in between those marriages. I am so grateful for spending your own time looking for me.
  7. G

Hoare Oliver

Hi I read it as Ellen Meek. My Grandfather is Charles Hoare 1879–1953 BIRTH 22 JULY 1879 • Birmingham, Warwickshire, England DEATH NOVEMBER 6 1953 • Birmingham, Warwickshire, England great-grandfather Hope this helps Thankyou
  8. G

Hoare Oliver

Hi I have seen this birth and marriage to Eliza Meek and really did think it was her until I looked at Olivers death certificate and it said his wife Frances Elizabeth was there when he died. Depending when Eliza died it could be her as my Great Grandfather was born in 1879 and Eliza would be...
  9. G

Hoare Oliver

Almost certainly maybe this one as Aston was the place they lived there married life and in 1861 the Betts lived here too, I would never have found this without you help
  10. G

Hoare Oliver

Thankyou this will give me something to explore it could well be the right one
  11. G

Hoare Oliver

Hi Oliver Hoare born 1849 died 1904 and Frances born 1847 died 1916 . Sorry do not know when and where they married the only thing I have is a death for Oliver and his wife being Frances Elizabeth.Its a mystery cannot find anything. Thanks for answering
  12. G

Hoare Oliver

Hi have just received death for Frances Elizabeth and she died at the Workhouse Infirmary Gordon Street Erdington. Does anyone know where to look for workhouse records nothing on Ancestry or Find my past thankyou
  13. G

Hoare Oliver

Hi Oliver Hoare born 1849 died 1904 and Frances born 1847 died 1916 . Sorry do not know when and where they married the only thing I have is a death for Oliver and his wife being Frances Elizabeth.Its a mystery cannot find anything. Thanks for answering
  14. G

Hoare Oliver

My GG Grandparents Oliver Hoare and Frances Elizabeth Hoare are buried at Witton Cemetery. I have the burial details of both and the number of there graves. Oliver 47722 and Frances 037154 . I was hoping maybe there may be something on a headstone that would indicate her maiden name. Does...
Back