• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Sam maskell 122

The Ring O' Bells

Hi Amy stories about my great nan and grandad
  2. Sam maskell 122

The Ring O' Bells

Do have any thing to share about jean and sam
  3. Sam maskell 122

The Ring O' Bells

T thank you
  4. Sam maskell 122

The Ring O' Bells

Hi guys looking for pictures or stories of the ring of bells pub when sam and jean was running it? So the reason I need these is that jean (my greatnan) she passed away in 2006 And my great granddad sam has passed away this month I'm looking for stories good times you guys had at the pub...
  5. Sam maskell 122

The Ring O' Bells

Hi was my great nan and grandad running the pub at the time of your wedding My greatnan passed away in 2006 and my great grandad has just passed away this month I'm looking for stories about the ring o bells for his send off thanks sam
  6. Sam maskell 122

The Ring O' Bells

Hi mate could you tell us more about sam and jean. I'm sorry to tell you that my great nan jean passed away on 2006 and my great grandad sam who I am named after has just passed away anyways I'm looking for any stories about them running the pub Would be much appreciated if you would would make...
  7. Sam maskell 122

The Ring O' Bells

Back