• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. H

Need help to find Aubrey G Hunt

thank you I will have a look
  2. H

This is wonderful everyone, I will keep searching, fingers crossed one of the have done their DNA :cool: if anyone has anything else I would be very appreciated
  3. H

I wonder if that is him? Nan did say to me before she passed that he had to pay her and the other girls compensation, so maybe was in debt. where you able to find any more Aubrey Hunts around 1951 or 52?
  4. H

Thank you, I have ordered the marriage certificate. I will let you all know what I find.
  5. H

6. H

I could apply for a birth certificate but they cost around £30 or $60 here in Australia :(
  7. H

Hi there, I am looking for any information about my Uncles biological father Aubrey G Hunt. He was Born in 1927ish (but could have lied about his age) he was born in Nigeria but must of had English parents as our DNA results don't come up with any African background. I have found him on a...
  8. H

Fawke/Fawkes

I have sent you an email :)
  9. H

Fawke/Fawkes

Hi there, Edward Richardson was my 2 x Great Grandfather, from memory Leslie Adams was Married to Violet Richardson? My Great Grandfather was Fredrick Thomas Richardson, Violets youngest Brother. Do you have any more information on the Richardson family as I'm trying to write a family history book.
  10. H

Mother and Baby home Moseley

Hi all, Was the Grange functioning in July 1952? Last year I had a message on Ancestry from a lady claiming she was helping a gentleman to find his birth mother. To cut a very long story short, all my info on my tree added up with his adoption information. Names, addresses etc, so I asked if he...
Back