• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. D

Regent Park Tavern Small Heath

Thanks for clarifying that for me Phil. I couldn't quite get my head around the combination of Herbert Road, "Regent" and "corners".
  2. D

Post 16 by berniew in the Herbert Road, Small Heath thread. Sorry I don't know how to include the quote and photo.
  3. D

Was the Regent Park Tavern on Coventry Road, and therefore not the same as the Regent Inn shown in one photo as probably on the corner of Herbert Road and Regents Park Road?
  4. D

I'm confused. Were there two separate pubs, the Regent Inn and the Regent Park Tavern, or did one just change its name over time?
  5. D

Herbert Road Small Heath

Thank you for posting this photo. My widowed gt-gt-grandmother, Mary Ann Luckett, who was the innkeeper, died at the Regent Inn in 1886. It's great to see the neighbourhood where she lived, even though it was only for a short time.
Back