• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. M.n. Lawler

the acorn..wheeler street

The pic inside the acorn is the wilton street end Horace lawler is standing at the with a pint in his hand and the lady being served is Winnie Andrews . My nan Amy lawler sat at the other end of the bar.she had a big family 12 boys 1 girl and loads of grandchildren.when one of the family went...
  2. M.n. Lawler

Royal Coronations : Birmingham response

Remember it well lived in wilton street. Everyone in fancy dress ,a gang of men dressed up as minstrels .table of food in the middle of the street. Scrambled to watch the tele at Mrs Millington window she had the only tv in the street. Giveandn a golden coach with 8horses and a plate.will have...
  3. M.n. Lawler

Wheeler Street lozells

I lived at 4/59 wilton st my nan and a big family of lawyers she had 12 sons and 1 girl used the acorn . The man in the pic was Horace lawler and the lady was winne Andrews who lived in the same yard
  4. M.n. Lawler

Wheeler Street lozells

Who were the other two people in the pic was it Horace lawle r and women andrews
  5. M.n. Lawler

Wilton Street Lozells

Lived at 4/59 near the acorn pub
Back