• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. C

computer help

thankyou will try
  2. C

computer help

hi curly thanks for your advice have tried this but nothing comes up for a link
  3. C

computer help

can anyone help with my old windows vista 7 on my e mail page a box appears showing enter password server the original was tiscali long forgotten so i cannot get my e mails any help appreciated
  4. C

Lawrence St Gosta Green

my father and family lived at the crown and anchor ph opposite lawrence street 44 and half gem street
  5. C

Gem Street

thanks for reply my grandmother died of tb aged 32 at the crown and anchor which incidently was 44 and a half gem street my grandfather left their in 1925 with 3 children to work a coal barge cheers
  6. C

Gem Street

my father lived at the crown and anchor corner of gem street i think my grandparents were the licencees early 1920s still looking for any information or photos thanks
  7. C

Gem Street

8. C

Gypsy’s Tent pub Bordesley Green

great photo mike i think my grandfather had it during the war
  9. C

The Castle Hotel Lancaster Place Corporation Street

sorry lyn have no photos next door to pub was a yard where i remember they shoed horses that pulled the milk cart
  10. C

The Castle Hotel Lancaster Place Corporation Street

my aunt and uncle pat and barbara cross ran the castle in the late 50s early 60s very nice in daytime serving meals etc at night very different with bars on ground floor and 1st floor used by american servicemen and all sorts
  11. C

Where did you live

born serrento hospital 1946 lived 56 3rd avenue
  12. C

IT'S LYNS (ASTONESS )BIRTHDAY TO DAY FOLKS.

best wishes have a great day
  13. C

Occupations That Have Faded Away

i was a compositor back in the 60s and 70s
  14. C

The Castle pub by central fire station

my uncle and and aunt pat and barbara cross ran the castle junction of steelhouse lane late 50s any one remember
Back