• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. M

MEM Tyseley

Hi Ann, Just going thro forum here and noticed we replied to your posting but never recieved a response - hope you are well and would like to hear from you if poss, Margaret
  2. M

MEM Tyseley

Hi Frog I lived just round the corner from you in Tynedale road my husband stephen is same age as you and lived in Reddings lane, both of us went to Yarnfield road school then in my case to accocks green then Hallgreen whereas steve went to Formans road, Question is do we know you? who is the...
  3. M

MEM Tyseley

Hi Ann How nice to hear from you, sorry for delay in responding but had given up hope of hearing from anyone in our dept so only checked the website on the off chance, please pass on my best wishes to irene and sue and any off the others you may see. You will remember graham havard, jim...
  4. M

MEM Tyseley

Worked in buying office 1966-75 under graham havard,he had 2 assistants jim and bob,other staff june barns,margaret knot,violet evans,and young ian from solihull,as previusly stated was a good company to work for although a little old fashioned,my husband lived in reddings lane and played on the...
Back