• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. I

Albutt Felix Arthur- Albutt Engineering

Re: Felix Arthur Albutt- Albutt Engineering Yes thanks, I have this information, hoping a decendant might see this post.
  2. I

Re: Felix Arthur Albutt- Albutt Engineering Hi I had seen your request for info about Alfred Thomas, I have nothing on him I am afraid. I registered with the Guild of One Name studies for the Albutt surname, but have not got as far as sorting out the Birmingham Albutt's, Mine are linked...
  3. I

Stamp Albums.

My Nan started me off at stamp collecting. She used to be a secretary at Charles Avery, the scales maker in Balsall Heath. The building is still there, doing something with Piaonos I think. She used to get me all the stamps off the post, from all over the world, only one day hse nearly got the...
  4. I

Felix Albutt, born 1880. Prefered to be known as Arthur, or Art. Lived at 50 Esme Road till 1954. His wife Elsie lived there till 1975. Had two children, Kathleen and Margaret. He was a blacksmith and ran a small forging factory at 61a Ladypool Road, Balsall Heath. Does anyone know any of...
Back