• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. T

Kingstanding

Wow - is David on this site do you know? I don't know too much about David so it'd be nice to found out. Coincidences are more common that you'd think as i've learnt whilst researching my family history.
  2. T

Kingstanding

David was born in '47 too so it's possible that he would be the one you remember - the other Kenneth was 12 years older.
  3. T

Kingstanding

Strangely enough I think that might be Albert Parry (brother of George whom I mentioned on previous post) with his wife Alice and sons Kenneth and David.
  4. T

Kingstanding

Hello, I'm looking to see if anyone remembers a family that lived at 140 Dyas Road from the late 30's until sometime after the 60's - the names were George and Edith Parry.
  5. T

Park Road Hockley

Hi there, I am wondering if anyone knows or can remember anything about a Thompson family that lived at 1 back of 342 Park Road from the mid-1940's until the early 1960's. The dad was called Leslie, the mom Margaret and the children were Roy, Keith, Michael, Carol, Margaret, Ann and Kevin. Thomas.
  6. T

Alum Rock Rd - Ward End area

Hi there, I had a family member that lived at 103 St. Margaret's Avenue in the 80's - his name was Leonard "Len" Parry and he had a wife called May. He died in 1985. I wondered if anyone would remember them. Thomas
Back