• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. C

Wartime Yardley

I moved in in 2000 and I know john and dianne lived there for a long time before. I think they lived at 46
  2. C

Wartime Yardley

Thank you. Yes the top one is Patrick road, no 40 and 42. There is a drive way leading up to the garages between the two houses, which has always been there. We've lived here since 1999. I'm guessing you might remember john and dianne who used to live on the road along side Mary and her sister...
  3. C

Wartime Yardley

The house was re built. I currently live st no 40.
  4. C

Wartime Yardley

Hi, I currently live on Patrick road and am lead to believe it was our house that was previously bombed in WW2. I am a school teacher and would love to be able to show this to this children!! we used to have a photo but can no longer find it. If anyone has any pictures of Patrick road or close...
  5. C

Wartime Yardley

Hi Ann, I currently live at 40 Patrick road and believe the house we are in was originally bombed. I am a school teacher currently learning about WW2 and would love to show the children any photos from Patrick road if you have any? Thank you
Back