• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. horse49

WW2 Service Records

Hello uncle Geff and Aunty Joyce. I hope this finds you both well? What a shock, to find that the post I replied too is actually you! The similarities were too much, so I looked through your previous posts to find it is you. A question, WHY does my sister want MY dads medals. She disliked my...
  2. horse49

WW2 Service Records

This is for GEFF. Its uncanny that you are looking for a George Bennett. My dad was George Bennett, born in 1916, joined the army at the start of the war, Staffordshire Regiment, then a Don R with the RCOS. He served in Italy, North Africa and ended up in Austria, and I have letters from people...
Back