• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. JackiePritchatt

CHRISTMAS WISHES 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MEMBERS ON BHF.
  2. JackiePritchatt

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ON BHF 2023

Happy New Year to everyone.
  3. JackiePritchatt

MERRY CHRISTMAS BHF 2022

Wishing all of the BHF a wonderful Merry Christmas.
  4. JackiePritchatt

ITS OLD BRITS BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday, have a good one.
  5. JackiePritchatt

tidy up please

Thank you for all your effort, very nice.
  6. JackiePritchatt

tidy up please

Thank you very much RobT
  7. JackiePritchatt

tidy up please

Thanks for that John.
  8. JackiePritchatt

tidy up please

Jonob thanks it maybe too big.
  9. JackiePritchatt

tidy up please

…… .I came across two pictures but they are badly damaged the glass is smashed and they are damp, I couldn’t get the back off the one without cutting myself. I would appreciate any help you can give
  10. JackiePritchatt

In the garden 2022

Busy day today the birds fledged. I checked the garden as sometimes they don’t fly straight away. The mom was looking for them, so I looked and found one hours later. I know I shouldn’t of picked it up but I knew it wouldn’t last the night outside, we have lots of cats. Kindest thing was to put...
  11. JackiePritchatt

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

Lyn what beautiful photo’s of your grand children, you must be really proud.
  12. JackiePritchatt

In the garden 2022

There’s only two now. There too young to fledge the nest, no wonder they start with eight.
  13. JackiePritchatt

In the garden 2022

There’s only 3 babies left. Don’t know what happened.
  14. JackiePritchatt

Brookvale Park & Witton Lakes

Dog walkers watch out when walking through the park, watch out for a puppy 7 months Belgian Malinlois, he bit my dog because he wouldn’t play. My dog very placid runs away from a chihuahua. Also people dropping food at the bottom of trees. I know people like to feed the birds, swans and...
  15. JackiePritchatt

In the garden 2022

Thanks Lyn, watch how quick they will grow. Both parents feed and clean.
  16. JackiePritchatt

In the garden 2022

Six out of eight hatched this morning. my reception not very good.
  17. JackiePritchatt

In the garden 2022

not sure how many eggs she laid.
  18. JackiePritchatt

In the garden 2022

Nico It’s a blue-tit, would love to get robins. If you look at page 11, 214 it has markings on her head.
  19. JackiePritchatt

In the garden 2022

T surprised to see baby eggs, think 4/5 so far. Doing her motherly duties.
Back