• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. Michaela

St Michaels RC School Floodgate Street

Thanks Bob. Do you know where I can access the pictures of class 1A. She was in that class. I will pass on your regards.
  2. Michaela

St Michaels RC School Floodgate Street

Hi. My Mom went to St Michael's Senior in 1958. Her name was Carole Ann Dodds. I have tried the Facebook link and it doesn't connect for me. Has anyone got a picture of the school as I know it was bombed and I am struggling to get hold of one. It is my Mom's 70th next year and I am building...
  3. Michaela

Small heath

Thank you Phil and Wal - these are great.
  4. Michaela

Irving Street

Hi. I am creating a memory lane for my Mom who is 70 next year. She lived at 7/135 Irving Street. Does anyone have any pictures of the houses or a map I could use for her album. Many thanks Michaela
  5. Michaela

Small heath

Thanks Phil. These pictures are great. Do you know of a school called St Michael's Senior? I have also posted help for pictures of the following addresses: 2 the Retreat, Bordesely Park Road and 7/135 Irving Street and St Catherines Catholic Church Digbeth. My Grandparents married there in...
  6. Michaela

Irving Street

My grandparents, Evelyn Dodds and Patrick Dodds lived at 7/135 Irving Street and I wondered if anyone had any pictures of the area or the street. I am creating a memory lane for my Mom who is 70 next March. I would love to find any maps or pictures of the area. many thanks Michaela
  7. Michaela

Small heath

Hi. I have just joined this site and looking for all your help. I am creating a memory lane for my Mom's 70th birthday next March. She went to a school in Dixons Road, Small Heath in 1952. I have been searching for any pictures of the school. She also went to St Anne's Junior School, Trinity...
Back