• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Yanto

Blue Coat School

His name John Evans his mother Elizabeth Lewis he lived in Birmingham 1920 to 1938
  2. Yanto

Blue Coat School

I'm trying to find how I go about finding about my father attending the above school in 1920s early 1930s I live on the east coast so I'm at a loss any help please , Thank you Yanto
  3. Yanto

Blue Coat School, Birmingham

I've read your info about blue coat school,and as I don't live in Birmingham but on the east coast,the only information I have on my father is that he was a orphan and attended the school he was very intelligent and a beautiful writer,I know he lived in Bartholomew row up until 1925 but nothing...
  4. Yanto

Bartholomew Row

Rferece your article ref your article 15 bartholomew my father was born at back 14 bartholomew row and it's the first time I've heard of anyone else living there as well and was wondering if any photos of the street were still around or anyone else had family from there that new what it was...
  5. Yanto

Old Birmingham addresses

Thanks for that my father and mother lived in bartholomew row/street but before then I've found she lived with her parents in back 13 new John west also known as 4 court 1 so l I'm slowly making progress
  6. Yanto

Old Birmingham addresses

I've just found out that my father was born at number 14 back bartholomew row in 1920 and was wondering if anyone's family lived near them I'm realy struggling to trace fathers side of the family
Back