• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Tom Beckett

Frankfort street, Hockley

I certainly will Moss - I assume he will know who I mean if I say 'Moss' I'll show him that picture too if you don't mind. Next time I see Dougie too I'll mention you. I'm sure there are some photos of my dads schooldays but they are most likely nestled away somewhere in some sort of storage...
  2. Tom Beckett

Hi mossg, I think Roger is the 2nd in from the right on the middle row isn't he? Roger is still with us, he lives down in Devon now. He was an extremely good allround sportsman by all accounts. I am also in touch with Gerry Clarke - in fact, is he also on this picture? It looks a bit like him...
  3. Tom Beckett

I've come to this very late, but I was feeling nostalgic with the impending anniversary of my fathers passing and it's great to see photos of the area he grew up in, we don't have many childhood pictures of him at home. He was Trevor Beckett, and this betting shop was owned by the family. From...
Back