• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. K

Help

Thank you so much hopefully now someone can Remember the owners name.
  2. K

Help

Well he was there in 1966 and then in 1970 opened another cafe but on st Stephens street Aston his wife Ann ran that cafe while he became a taxi driver if that helps.
  3. K

Help

Ok so I'm asking for a Kelly's directory to be done for any cafes on Newtown row and then in the 1970 Ivanno opened one on st Stephens street he had a wife called Ann/Anne/Ann if it's any help.
  4. K

Help

Hello everyone I have recently found out it was not a chip shop it was a cafe on Newtown row then opened one further up the row then in the 1970s opened a cafe on st Stephens street if anyone can help I would be very grateful thank you.
  5. K

Old street pics..

Hi can anyone remember a cafe on new town row Aston in 1964-69 or on st Stephens street from 1969-1972? Any information will help please
  6. K

Help

Hey how are you? I recently joined this site as I think it may help me in my search for my mothers father who used to own or run a chippy on st Stephens street in Aston or on elkington road in Aston or Newtown row I don't have much information about him I just now that he is Italian and named...
Back