• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. michael ullah

Summer Lane School

he was a tough teacher indeed
  2. michael ullah

Summer Lane School

hi i remember miss savage she was my art teacher i was in mr edwards class left school in 64 happy days .
  3. michael ullah

Summer Lane School

great pics before my time but love any pics of summer lane
  4. michael ullah

Cowper Street

I lived at 4/38 cowper st does anyone remember the old nail factory being on fire and the explosion in late 50s early 60s
  5. michael ullah

Cowper Street

I'm new member and love the old pics of cowper street I lived facing old plating factory nxt to old coal yard I remember a fire wich spread to factory and an explosion wich blew me out of bed and tyres blasted into air and down to 3 hores shoes inn I early 60,s
  6. michael ullah

Summer Lane School

if you want pics of schoolits memories of summer lane [school] lots of class form pics with teachers who can recognise themselves.
  7. michael ullah

Summer Lane School

try memories of summer lane school lots of pics I went there from 1961 to 1966 I was in mr Edwards class hope this helps brian
Back