• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Kelly

ww2 museums in france

these are the first few photos that my son took on a recent trip to france from kelly
  2. Kelly

can anyone improve this please

this is my great grandmothers brother can anyone help. kelly
  3. Kelly

picture restoration help

Please would it be at all possible if anyone could help with the restoration of this photo. I understand if it is not possible. Thank you kelly
  4. Kelly

great grandad photo

Please could somebody try help to try and restore this photo of my great grandad Frank Guest, he is aged 21 in this photo. Thank You kelly
  5. Kelly

Crockett & lowe

please could anyone help me part of the building where my other half works used to be owned by a company called CROCKETT & LOWE in NELSON STREET ,they would like to know what the company did and when as we have tried to find out but as of yet nothing from kelly
  6. Kelly

Calshot primary school

does anyone have any old photos of calshot school when it was first built i would love to see some as this is where my kids go from kelly
  7. Kelly

Booths Farm

Does anyone know what isnow on the site of the old Booths Farm house in Great Barr
Back