• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. Kelly

Summer Meet Up 2 July 2016 At The Bull

van you put my name down please, i am able to come after work kelly
  2. Kelly

Summer meet up on the day 2015

Brilliant day was had by all, I won a couple of prizes in the raffle one of which I gave to Vicki. Lovely food as all ways, nice see some new faces as well as familiar ones. Thanks for organising Lyn job well done Kelly
  3. Kelly

Lynne webbs birthday meal at the bull

Well today was brilliant to see moms face when she realised how many people were there. I think she has forgiven us for all the plotting we did. Thank you all for making moms birthday even better. I hope Mike is able to sort his cards and stuff out kelly
  4. Kelly

Remembrance Day 2014

not sure ifthis is in the right place but i took this last night
  5. Kelly

Forum meet Rose Villa Tavern Easter 2014

sorry frothy, on the good side at least there werent any steps for you to fall down lol kelly
  6. Kelly

I love you too Charlie, it could of been worse at least you won something my mom never kelly
  7. Kelly

It was a lovely meet with lovely people and i won one of Erics paintings. kelly
  8. Kelly

Windows XP - Support Extended

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/still-windows-xp-computer-125734139.html#EOo82O3 I have just found this link regarding XP thought it may help people kelly
  9. Kelly

Condolences to our friend mikejee

My thoughts are with you Mike your mom was a remarkable lady,a pleasure to of known her. RIP Kay kelly
  10. Kelly

Library Of Birmingham 2013

Looks better in the dark
  11. Kelly

ww2 museums in france

the others he took
  12. Kelly

ww2 museums in france

will add others in a while
  13. Kelly

ww2 museums in france

these are the first few photos that my son took on a recent trip to france from kelly
  14. Kelly

Peaky Blinders - A world away from Downton!

i have just found out it starts on 12 September on bbc2 kelly
  15. Kelly

BHF Summer Meet Up...... On the Day

Re: Bhf summer meet up (plus a chance to meet sarunte43) It was a wonderful meet, as usual...the make up bag will be very useful, hope you enjoy the wine David...good amount for forum funds again cant wait for the next meet kelly
  16. Kelly

My dad

I a sorry to hear about the loss of your dad lyn... my thoughts are with you and the rest of your family kelly
  17. Kelly

Beeches pub

I was able to get hold of a copy of this picture of The Beeches pub on the Beeches estate in Great Barr. It is from around 1935 and the only picture i have seen of the pub without the motorway. I hope everyone likes it kelly
  18. Kelly

can anyone improve this please

wow thank you both so much it looks brilliant kelly
  19. Kelly

can anyone improve this please

this is my great grandmothers brother can anyone help. kelly
  20. Kelly

King`s Rise School Peckham Road

i know this mayhave been posted before by someone but couldnt resist putting it on as my mom, lynne webb is on it. sorry mom kelly
Back