• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. P

Trying to find Daniel Webb Glass Merchant

Roland was my grandfather ! Daniel J Webb died in his early 30s, not sure how - suicide. Coo this is good ! like being a detective !! thanks ever so much, m Philip Webb
  2. P

Thank you so much, this IS my great grandfather, thanks fore opening a window to his life Phil
  3. P

Hi Mikejee No I hadn't seen them, I did see a mention on a request several years ago that said my grandfather Daniel Webb owned a 'Court' in Birmingham but not able to find it since. We mortals thank you all for the help you give us Phil
  4. P

Cox Street West - Balsall Heath

Thankyou, I won't do it again Miss - promise !
  5. P

Hi I trying to find out anything about my great grandfather who was a glass merchant in Birmingham late 1800-1900s I think he also owned a 'Court' in Birmingham somewhere. Any help would be greatly received.
  6. P

Not sure how to do it, could you remove for me please ?
  7. P

Im so sorry, will do, and thanks for all you do to keep this site safe
  8. P

I don't recognise Mrs Cox or Cox Street but Daniel Webb (died 1908) was my great grandfather (lived at 270 Pershore Road in 1901) and his wife Harriet died July 12th 1928 aged 82....
Back