• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. N

Farm Street Hockley

# 188 ......from the angle this is taken - it must be right outside my great grandmothers house 218,where my grandad was born 100 years ago.
  2. N

Farm Street Hockley

sorry - i was replying to information about shop! - i'm going to trawl thru the photos now..
  3. N

Farm Street Hockley

are there any photos of 214 - 218 area??
  4. N

Farm Street Hockley

wow - thats my moms aunty elsie . she lived with my great gran in thornton house newtown for years, well when i was a kid. thanks.
  5. N

Farm Street Hockley

thanks a lot - thats my grandads lot!! i wish this had been around 10 years back - he lived till 96 years young!!
  6. N

Farm Street Hockley

this is a real shot in the dark... my grandad was born and raised on Farm st - but im talking pre war. i think his mom and for a while sister lived there much longer. his mom may have stayed there until she moved to thornton house flat. family name cooper. granddad was henry known as harry...
Back