• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. K

Cornish Bros Corporation St & New St

hi everyone, have been going through some old post cards addressed to my gt grandmather at cornish brothers was wondering if anyone had any info on cornish brothers believe it may have been bookshop early 1918 many thanks kim
  2. K

red lion lancaster st

hi can anyone help me i have just found this to be an address of my gt gt gt gt grandparents was wondering if anyone had pic of this pub or any info, the address from 1891 census 30 1/2 lancaster st red lion john and mary ann hill
  3. K

pub in Cuckoo Road Aston

hi its me again does anyone know the name of the pub on cuckoo rd according to 1901 census address listed 62,3,4. cuckcoo rd pub manager was elizabeth lloyd many thanks kim
  4. K

looking for pub name

hi i am trying to find the name of a pub that was at 81 aston st has my gt gt grandparents were the publicans there and would love to find pic if i could can anyone help kim
Back