• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Michaela

Dodds Family Tree Help

Thank you everyone. Much appreciated and very grateful.
  2. Michaela

Dodds Family Tree Help

Just checking it all back and his parents are definitely Elizabeth and Samuel. They are listed on his marriage document. I'll keep searching.....
  3. Michaela

Dodds Family Tree Help

Thanks....found it. This helps a lot.
  4. Michaela

Dodds Family Tree Help

I have managed to get a lot of the family tree done through Ancestry - it's taken a lot of learning but I am finally getting there. I have reached a block on the family tree and have done as much searching as I can but to no avail. Can anyone help with the following: Samuel Morgan married...
  5. Michaela

Samuel Morgan Born Birmingham 1906

Thank you Josie - this has helped.
  6. Michaela

Can I ask how you get copies of Birth Certificates/Marriage Certificates. I have just registered on Ancestry (premium) but struggling to view the certificates.
  7. Michaela

Dodds Family Tree Help

Do you know of any more about Josephine Kane's parents who lived in the Falls Road, Belfast with parents James and Rose. Does it show their surnames and DOB by any chance. I know details are hard with the information outside of the UK. The record in Co. Down in 1911 Smyth family head John...
  8. Michaela

Do you have the surname to Agnes and her birth date at all - thank you so much.
  9. Michaela

No I don't have many certificates. Have a couple of birth registers. Thank you for your time in posting this. Very much appreciated.
  10. Michaela

FEEDBACK about BHF

I agree with all the comments. I came across the site towards the end of last year. My Mom who has had health challenges thrown at her never complains. She was 70 recently and I noticed that she talks a lot about her early days but struggles with some information. I am building her a special...
  11. Michaela

Thank you. Everyone has been so helpful on this site. Thank you all
  12. Michaela

Percy Edgar Booker 1881 Bham And Jane Penn 1880 Bham

Thank you so much. Really appreciate this.
  13. Michaela

Can't thank you enough.
  14. Michaela

Thank you so much - the family tree is building slowly. Your help has been really appreciated.
  15. Michaela

Dodds Family Tree Help

Thank you so much. This is really helpful
  16. Michaela

Can anyone help with information for my Mom's family tree. I am creating a special memory book with memories of her life. The family tree is something that she would get great pleasure from. I have found a marriage between a Samuel Morgan and an Evelyn Booker registered in Bham S, Dec qtr...
  17. Michaela

If anyone can help with my Mother's family tree I would be so grateful. Percy and Jane married in Aston Dec qtr 1901. I would like to try and go back further if possible but not great with searching on census. I am doing a special memory book for my Mom of her life and the family tree is so...
  18. Michaela

St Michaels RC School Floodgate Street

Thanks Bob. Do you know where I can access the pictures of class 1A. She was in that class. I will pass on your regards.
  19. Michaela

Dodds Family Tree Help

Alberta - this is amazing! Thank you so much. You are right Patrick Dodds lived in Ireland and came to Birmingham when he was 16. I am struggling to find any census information on his whereabouts until he Married Evelyn. This information is so useful. Thank you
  20. Michaela

St Michaels RC School Floodgate Street

Hi. My Mom went to St Michael's Senior in 1958. Her name was Carole Ann Dodds. I have tried the Facebook link and it doesn't connect for me. Has anyone got a picture of the school as I know it was bombed and I am struggling to get hold of one. It is my Mom's 70th next year and I am building...