• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Michaela

Samuel Morgan Born Birmingham 1906

Can anyone help with information for my Mom's family tree. I am creating a special memory book with memories of her life. The family tree is something that she would get great pleasure from. I have found a marriage between a Samuel Morgan and an Evelyn Booker registered in Bham S, Dec qtr...
  2. Michaela

Percy Edgar Booker 1881 Bham And Jane Penn 1880 Bham

If anyone can help with my Mother's family tree I would be so grateful. Percy and Jane married in Aston Dec qtr 1901. I would like to try and go back further if possible but not great with searching on census. I am doing a special memory book for my Mom of her life and the family tree is so...
  3. Michaela

Dodds Family Tree Help

Hi. I am seeking any information on my grandparents, both of whom have passed away. Evelyn Morgan married Patrick Dodds in June 1946 at St Catherines Church Digbeth. Census shows them living at 2 The Retreat, Bordesley Park Road, Birmingham in 1950. Names showing as Evelyn Dodds and Patrick...