• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. D

Hancox

Last bit of help sorry don't want to a nuisance I would like to know if there is anything on the census for Irene Hancox nee Bennett she could of lived in Aston Church Road but she grew up at 53 Mount Street and was married in 1935 to Edward Henry Hancox thank you for any help
  2. D

George Ravenhill

George Ravenhill is my great great great grandfather and he won the Victoria Cross Carl Chinn has wrote a few things about George and so have others there was a spread about him in last Sunday's Sunday Mercury it makes my mom so proud as he is her great great grandfather I can even find things...
  3. D

Hms Whirlwind

Hi I am trying to find some information about my grandfather he was an Able Seaman on HMS Whirlwind his name was Edward Henry Hancox the last information I have is he is named on my father's birth certificate in 1935 and according to my mom my father's mother said his family were from the Alum...
  4. D

1901 Census

Looking for residents 53 Mount street from about 1901 until 1935 thank you
  5. D

Hancox

Hi I am looking for relatives of a Edward Henry Hancox he was an able seaman on HMS Whirlwind during WW11 I think his family were originally from Alum Rock but he married my nan in the parish of Duddeston and Nechells any information would be help full please