• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. I

8 Carlton Avenue

Hi Could someone help me please i'm looking for my Nan & Grandads house Kate & Arthur Lagoe from the 1960s 8 Carlton Avenue it was off Clifford Street.A few years back someone kindly put it on here but i've been all through and can't find it anywhere.I would really appreciate it if someone can...
  2. I

Laurel cottages, Trevor St

Hi has anyone got photos of Number 6 Laurel Cottages Trevor Street Nechells 1926.Thanks Irene
  3. I

Trevor Street Nechells

Hi Has anyone got photos of Trevor Street Nechells 1930.Thanks Irene
  4. I

Help Needed Please Florence & John Williams

Hi All.I was wondering if someone could help me please..Could someone tell me if Florence Williams(Harper maiden name ) Born 1887 Died 1935 age 48 was living at the same address has John Thomas Williams when Florence died? John was born 1892 Died 1965 age 73 in Coalville Leicestershire.But I...
  5. I

Help Needed Please

Hi I'm looking for the resting place of Susan Cadman Born 1950s She Lived For 6 Day's I Think But Not 100% On This.Thank's Irene
  6. I

Rossiter Rossister Phyllis

Could anyone help me please i'm trying to find out what part of Southern Ireland Phylis Rossister (not sure if spelt right) was born 9th December 1925 mothers name Ann Speak.Thank's Irene
  7. I

Help Needed Please

Could anyone help me.Im looking for a marriage of Joseph Guest born 1840 not sure if his wife is Margaret ??? I think they had a son Joseph George Guest born 1868 not sure of any other children.
  8. I

Dolan Park Hospital

Could anyone please tell me what kind of hospital Dolan Park was in 2001.It was in Shady Lane Birmingham 12.Thank's Irene
  9. I

Spillane

Hi Looking for any information on Michael Spillane born approx 1930 mothers maiden name Nixon Thank's Irene x
  10. I

Help Needed Please

Is there anyway i could find out where my uncle is buried/cremated we lost contact years ago so thats why im not sure if he was buried or cremated.Thanks Irene x
  11. I

Help Wanted Please

I Asked For Help Re:A Stillbirth We Now Have A Birth Certificate For Our Brother Baby Floyd Born 10th October 1954 Born At Queen Elizabeth Hospital.Could Someone Help Us Please Has We Would Like To Know If He Is Buried At Warstone Lane Where Our Sister Renee Is.Thank's For All Your Help.Irene
  12. I

West street

Hi does anyone know if there was a West St off Summer Lane?If so has anyone got photo's of this street.Thank's Irene
  13. I

Help Needed

I hope someone can help me.Im trying to find out where 13 COURT 5 FREDERICK TERRACE WAS.My grandparents lived there my nan's name was CATHERINE KATE LAGOE.Thank's Irene
  14. I

Carlton Avenue (off clifford st)

Hi.Could someone help me please im trying to find out the house number my grandparents lived at in CARLTON AVENUE.There names were Kate And Arthur Lagoe.Thank's Irene
  15. I

Looking For Photo Of 61 Bendall Road

I hope someone can help me im looking for a photo of 61 BENDALL ROAD KINGSTANDING IN THE 60S.Thank's Irene
  16. I

Bendall Road

Has anyone got photos of Bendall Road in the 1960s.Thank's Irene
  17. I

Church Road Aston

Hi Claribel.Thank's for the reply,i dont think there was a Harry or Richard.Her parents name where KATHY and DENNIS.She has 4 brothers named,DENNIS,TERRY,MICHAEL,PETER.Whats your wifes name? Thanks
  18. I

Bendal road kingstanding

Does anyone have any photos of bendal road kingstanding my aunt and uncle lived there in the 60s there name was dennis and emily floyd.they had 3 children diane,hazel ,john